This Uniform Policy is underpinned by the following principles:
- That the children wear uniform when at school.
- That the uniform be comfortable and practical for the children to wear throughout the year and enables children to choose types of clothing they feel most comfortable in.
- That the uniform be smart.
- That the uniform be widely available in a range of high street stores to ensure it is competitively priced so preventing social exclusion.
- That where items are available to purchase from the school this is not a requirement.
Grey trousers: short or long
Grey Pinafore or skirt
Pale blue or white shirt or polo shirt
Navy blue jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan
Grey, navy or black tights
white, grey, navy or black socks
sensible shoes or boots (preferably black)
Hair ties: plain blue, black or grey
As winter uniform and/or…
Summer dress/playsuit: blue and white gingham
sensible enclosed sandals
Sun hats with a wide brim
Plimsolls or trainers.
Winter: Warm tracksuit/top (any colour)
A bag in which to store the PE uniform on the child’s peg.
Only stud earrings should be worn and it is the parents responsibility to remove these on PE days.
A child should only wear a watch if they can tell the time. A watch worn to school remains the responsibility of the child and should not be a novelty watch. Smartwatches which record voices/images or which can receive telephone calls are not permitted in school. Watches should be silent and removed on PE days.
No other jewellery should be worn to school and if religious jewellery is required to be worn – please speak to the Head Teacher.
All long hair should be tied back.
No false nails should be worn to school.
If nail varnish is worn this should be a clear colour.
Please note – we only sell school book bags in school. All other uniform items can be purchased affordably from shops.