Family Liaison Officer
Mrs Davies works with families across the school in many ways and can offer help, advice and support to children and their families. Mrs Davies is available in school across the week and you can just drop in and see her or book an appointment if you wish.
Mrs Davies deals with such things as…
- Attendance: tracking attendance, holidays in term time, support for Traveller families to dual register
- Support with mental health and wellbeing
- Early help for families
- Referring to organisations which can help families for many reasons
- Admissions to school, new starters and settling into school life.
- Pre-school admissions
- Before and after school clubs
- Supporting the emotional well being of children in school
- Support for those families who need help with reading, writing and form filling
- Supporting families who need advice about income support, housing, rent issues etc
- Transition to middle schools
- Any other concerns families might have
All support given to children and families is dealt with sensitively and confidentially.
Our school is also a member of Learning Community 2 (LC2) which employs a Family Worker to work across our schools. If you are in any need of parenting or family advise or have any concerns about your child then we can refer you to Sam Clarke who will be able to advise you accordingly and offer support to you and your child.