CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING MOBILE DEVICES INCLUDING PHONES ONTO SCHOOL PREMISES
Miss Godwin, Mrs Davies and Mr Wilkins are your trusted adults in school.
You can talk to us about about any small or large worries or concerns.
We are always here to help.
Are you Safe Online?:Here are some safety tips to remember when you are using the internet:
- Don’t give anyone your password, name, address, the name of your school or any information about your family
- Don’t talk to strangers on the Internet
- Don’t agree to meet anyone in person that you’ve met online or befriend people you don’t know.
- Don’t fill in a profile that asks for your name and address
- Don’t visit a chat room without an adult’s / parent’s permission
- Don’t stay online if you see something you think your parents won’t like
- Don’t post pictures or videos of yourself without your parents’ permission
- Do not download or install anything on your computer without your parents’ permission
- If you have any questions about something you read, ask your parent, guardian or teacher
- If you are talking to someone online and they make you uncomfortable, remember you don’t have to talk back to them. Always report this to a trusted adult.
- When you are working online and a conversation, picture or content makes you feel uncomfortable… REPORT IT…. to a trusted adult eg parent, guardian or teacher.
- Keep your privacy settings as high as possible – if you don’t know what this is, as a trusted adult to help you and revise the privacy settings for you.
This link gives you lots of up to date tips for working on line safely . Read this with your parents or trusted adults. https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/bullying-abuse-safety/online-mobile-safety/staying-safe-online/
Activities for children: